Pro Microblading Class Deposit (Non-Refundable)
1 Day Class: $1,300.00
Deposit to reserve seat: $300. Balance to be paid morning of class in cash.
- The class covers the legality of Microblading and what licenses are required. We also cover sanitation and bloodborne pathogens. You are required to complete a portion of training before the actual date of the class.
- Color Matching: Selecting the correct color for client’s skin and brow tone.
- Shapes: Choosing the right size, style, and design to match your customer’s face.
- Stroking & Pressure: The correct direction of strokes for most natural look. You’ll also learn the correct amount of pressure to apply.
- 1 Tote
- 3 Pigments
- 1 Surgical Marker
- 1 slanted tweezers
- 1 Measuring Tool
- 6 Disposable Blades
- 6 Disposable Pigment Rings
- 6 mascara brushes
- 1 small scissors
- 1 Practice Skin
- 1 Biomedical Waste Container
- 1 Instruction Manual w/ Sample Waivers
- 1 Framed Certificate of Completion
- 2 numbing cremes
Enough products to service your first 6 clients.
Class is 9am to 6pm sharp.
Congrats! You acknowledge by paying below this deposit is nonrefundable. No exceptions, no disputes.