What is Microblading?
A new way of semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing that looks like natural eyebrow hairs. A thin blade is used, which gives the hair strokes a natural looking finish.
Who performs the microblading?
Microblading is performed by a licensed tattoo artist who has undergone extensive training about tattoo sanitation and eyebrow design.
How long does the process take?
The entire appointment is 2 hours long, which includes the consultation, numbing, care instructions, and actual tattooing.
Does microblading hurt?
Yes, since microblading is a form of tattooing. However we use medical grade numbing creme so that client experiences no pain.
How do you choose a shape?
Together, with a client, according to facial structure and personal preference, a style is chosen.
Am I a candidate for microblading? Who isn’t a suitable candidate for microblading?
You are not a suitable client if you are
- Pregnant or nursing
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scaring
- If you have viral infections and/ or diseases
- Botox ( you should wait 2 months )
- Accutane, Isotretinoinor, or other strong retinoids in the past year
- Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure
- Poor general health
- Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance )
- chemotherapy (you should wait a year, also consult your doctor, and a required doctors clearance)
- excessively oily skin
- straightaway after waxing
- after strong chemical peelings
- Any skin disease symptoms or irritation appearing on brows
- very sensitive and pain intolerant
- suffering from a sunburn or frostbitten ( treatment allowed after symptoms disappear)
- Under 16 y/o